Becoming a world-class managed services provider
Thank you to all those who attended the Channel Conference, MSP 2016. More information around the 2017 event will be made available early next year.
Hear from Larry Walsh, CEO and Chief Analyst, The 2112 Group
Press play for a sneek peek into Larry's research presention: Unlocking Value in Managed Services.
* Senior executives from reseller organizations qualify for a free admission
>> REGISTER YOUR FREE PLACE <<
The managed services space is rapidly changing. MSPs find themselves under increased pressure to identify new revenue streams as their customers are stuck with flat IT budgets. As the MSP market is maturing and competition is increasing, it is more critical than ever to stand out in an already crowded market place.
But what is it that makes a world-class managed service provider? In a marketplace where every MSP has access to the same resources, what strategies can you use to add value to your services to attract more customers, charge higher prices and spend less time on low-value, reactive tasks?
What's on the agenda?
At this year's Channelnomics MSP Conference - the only truly independent channel event - we will address these issues, shed light on the future of the U.S. managed services industry, and answer questions including:
- What changes are taking place in the market to drive demand for managed services and how should MSPs respond?
- How to recruit, structure and motivate your team to achieve great results
- How can resellers and vendors work together to deliver better managed services solutions?
- Managed services and security - a perfect couple or a bad idea?
- Internet of Things (IoT) revolution - an opportunity for MSPs or just another buzzword?
- Can managed print services revive the print market?
I thought it was a very good focused event and I learned a lot in a short amount of time... The Channelnomics team did an excellent job of putting on and managing the event.CEO, Choice Technologies
Confirmed Speakers include:
Scott AndersonFounder and CEO, CORE Business Services
Larry WalshCEO and Chief Analyst, The 2112 Group
Gordon ShevlinCEO, Allgress Details
Kevin StudleyPresident, The Network Pro
Rob SchenkPartner, Intivix
Senior executives from reseller organizations qualify for free admission!